Volunteering at JML
The library runs on volunteers! Some of our volunteers work on a regular schedule, others come in as needed. Many of our volunteers are seasonal as well so there is flexibility in scheduling.
Some tasks volunteers help with:
· Work at the circulation desk checking books in and out
· Shelve books, magazines and DVDs
· “Read” shelves for correct order
· Sort and organize donated books for sale
· Make posters and handouts
· Provide technical assistance
· Assist with fundraisers such as the Plant Sale and Book Fair.
The volunteers are the heart and soul of the library, offering their time and talents assisting the staff and Board to keep the library running smoothly. If you have an interest in joining this great team, please call Library Director Deb Armer at 372-8961 or contact Volunteer Coordinator Connie Hammermeister at 596-0321. Your support is greatly appreciated.